25 Positive Affirmations for Success, Abundance, and Confidence

 An extensive list of 101 positive affirmations to attract success, abundance, and confidence to your life.



Here is a list of 25 powerful positive affirmations for success, abundance, and confidence in your life.


Positive affirmations are one of the most-loved parts of my FREE 💗 21-day Self Love Course. Students experience guided affirmations audio sessions every day ranging from topics like confidence, self-acceptance, self-worth, et


Alright then, here are 25 positive affirmations for you to attract your goals to your life


Positive Affirmations for Success and Happiness


  1. I put my energy into things that matter to me.
  2. I am always headed in the right direction.
  3.  My mind is full of brilliant ideas.
  4. I am becoming closer to my true self every day.
  5.  My drive and ambition allow me to achieve my goals.
  6. I give myself the care and attention that I deserve.
  7.  I give myself space to grow and learn.
  8. I allow myself to be who I am without judgment.
  9.  I give myself permission to do what is right for me
  10. I create a safe and secure space for myself wherever I am.
  11.  I listen to my intuition and trust my inner guide.
  12.  I accept my emotions and let them serve their purpose.
  13. I trust that I am on the right path.
  14. I am learning valuable lessons from myself every day.
  15.  I am at peace with who I am as a person.
  16. If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely. – Roald Dahl
  17.  Am I good enough? Yes I am. – Michelle Obama
  18. I’m giving you permission to root for yourself and while you’re at it root for those around you, too. – Mindy Kaling
  19.  We do not need magic to transform our world. We carry all the power we need inside ourselves already.
  20. I am the greatest. I said that even before I knew I was. – Muhammad Ali
  21.  We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope. – Martin Luther King Jr.
  22. I am deliberate and afraid of nothing. – Audre Lord
  23.  Your perspective is unique. It’s important and it counts. – Glenn Close
  24. Embrace the glorious mess that you are. – Elizabeth Gilbert
  25.  The ultimate truth of who you are is not I am this or I am that, but I Am. – Eckhart Tolle
 





Comments